In my last blog I mentioned The Peace Book. Read about it here to catch up on what is behind these book marks.
Book Mark 2 – Rediscover Nature
Let Nature Nourish You
I am eternally grateful that I live near the woods. Sometimes it feels like nothing is going right and my insides are in knots – and there is nothing that can change the energy of the day.
- a spotting of a duck or great blue heron
- a red leaf that floats down and lands at my feet
- the sound of a deer walking nearby and the gift of looking into each others eyes
Even if you just walk around the block it is bound to change you.
- flowers of breathtaking beauty await.
- a tree
- the clouds
- a breeze that tickles your arm
- children playing and giggling
You get the picture. Join me today. Let’s get outside!